Monday, July 24, 2006

Happy Blogger-versary!

It was one year ago today that I started blogging. In that time, my readership has increased from 3 to 8. But enough of that...

Today, I took My Three Sons (anyone remember that show? I've got the theme music running through my mind) plus two of their guy buddies to Chuck E. Cheese. I sort of wondered whether Son #1 and his friend might be too old for it - they're 11 - but I was worried for nothing. We ended up with a lot of pizza left over, which I brought home. Let's face it, though. Who really goes for the food, anyway? We lingered for a couple of hours before coming back to our house so the kids could play. Son #1's friend had to go home, so we're down to four.

Son #1 doesn't have a wide social circle, but this kid has been a school friend since first grade. I really should make the effort to get them together more often. Friend of Son #1 is a great kid. Son #2 is very outgoing and has more friends. Many of whom I find annoying. Oh well. They're only 8 and 9 years old so 'annoying' is part of their job description. ;-)

1 comment:

Pendullum said...

Happy Bloggerversary...
I am new to your blog and blogging...
and hope to visit you again...
Luckily, I have never been to ChuckE.Cheese...
Hope I miss out on that...
The Rainforest Cafe is where my daughter choses to dine... and ooohhhh it drives me batty especially when they bring out the lava cake and all the waiters sing along with the thunder and all the animals crying.... Uggghhh...
Only one place of hell per child...
I thinki I need a drink just thinking about it...