From ~D: "List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they are any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now. Post these instructions in your blog along with your seven songs. Then tag seven other people to see what they’re listening to."
Okay, I'll play along:
1) "Piece of My Heart" by Janis Joplin
2) "Knockin' on Heaven's Door" by Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, or Guns 'n Roses
3) "Stupid Girls" by Pink (the lyrics make me chuckle)
4) "Fat Bottom Girls" by Queen (it's my workout song as I try to slim my own fat bottom)
5) "Something in the Air" by Tom Petty
6) "St. Augustine in Hell" by Sting
7) "She" by Elvis Costello (he SO gets me! ha ha)
Unfortunately, I don't know seven bloggers to tag, but I will pass it around via email. Fun one, ~d, thanks!