Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I've Been Tagged!

~D tagged me in her blog, so here it goes:

A) Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Student worker, UNO University Police
2. Signmaker, JCPenny
3. Administrative Assistant for a trade association
4. Executive Secretary for McDonald's Corp.

B) Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Lord of the Rings Trilogy
2. Notting Hill
3. Never Been Kissed
4. Waking Ned Devine

C) Four places you have lived:
1. New Orleans, LA
2. Ida, Michigan
3. Annandale, Va
4. Mandeville, LA

D) Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lost
3. Seinfeld
4. Friends

E) Four places you have been on vacation in the last five years:
1. Gulfport, MS
2. Alexandria, VA (7 times)
that's it....

F) Four websites I visit daily:
1. eBay
2. my blog
3. the Washington Post online
4. friends' blogs

G) Four of my favorite foods:
1. sushi rolls (not raw)
2. boiled seafood
3. Thai
4. chocolate

H) Four places I would rather be right now: (Only four???)
1. Tuscany, Italy
2. Scotland
3. Ireland
4. London, England


I have no one left to tag (via blog)!

No comments: