I was listening to a radio interview with Chuck Norris and the DJ asked him about the website that popped up listing "facts" about Chuck Norris. I had never heard of the site, but then it got a mention in next week's TV Guide. Mr. Norris really has a sense of humor about it and shared a few of his favorites with the radio listeners.
Here is a link: www.chucknorrisfacts.com and below are a few of MY favorites:
1. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
2. Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
3. Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
4. When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
5. There is no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold, so he turned the sun up.
6. Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
7. Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
8. Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
9. Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
10. Chuck Norris once ate an entire bottle of sleeping pills. They made him blink.