Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy 2009!

Just a quick post to wish you all a safe and happy new year!

I've been blogging long enough (since mid 2005) to realize that I'm terrible at keeping New Year's Resolutions. But here they are ... again.

1) lose weight - this has been on my list since 1993
2) exercise at least twice a week. Obviously I should exercise more often than twice a week, but even that is an improvement over what I do now.
3) take at least one art related class in 2009.
4) journal/blog at least 3 times a week.

6 comments:

Nadine said...

Happy New Year. Taking an art class sounds interesting. I have another blog friend that's been doing that and she loves it.

Shionge said...

Happy New Year Elle and cheers for the new year :D

Elle*Bee said...

Hi Nadine, I hope to make it a point of taking at least one fun, art-related class a year. Learning new things keeps the mind nimble.

Happy New Year, shionge. I'll be checking out your blog soon. My recent computer issues have left me with a lot of catching up to do. Thanks for stopping by.

Lala's world said...

Happy New Year!
hope you had a great Christmas and holiday!

Elle*Bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elle*Bee said...

Thank you, lala, I'm off to visit your blog. Thanks for checking in.

(Too many typos in my previous post, so I deleted it.)