Those of you following my blog for a while now, know that Son #3 (age 6) has a penchant for wanting to change his name.
Over the years, he's requested that we call him:
1) Obi Wan Kenobi (kinda catchy, but doesn't go with our last name)
2) Chester (um, no)
3) Michael (okay, not bad once he dropped the "Jackson")
4) Ovento Burrito (what the heck????)
5) Christopher (not bad)
6) Nicholas (still not bad)
7) Logan. Nickname: Lo. He actually said that.
8) Pettiman (again, what the heck?)
and most recently,
9) Inigo Montoya (as in Mandy Patinkin's character in the movie, The Princess Bride)