I've been tagged by Cheese and Chocolate! And... the rules are to tell 7 things about yourself and then tag 7 others. So here we go.
1. Without glasses, I am waaaaayyyyyyyy beyond legally blind. I am 24 substitute-teaching days away from having enough money to pay for laser surgery. Oh, my current vision is in the 20/450 range. Loosely translated, what the average person can see at 450 feet, I can see clearly at 20 feet. "Mountain? What mountain?"
2. According to the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) psychometic test, I am either an INTJ or an ISTJ. Not many people have two scores, but I scored equally between the N (intuitive) and S (using the 5 senses) when making decisions.
3. My handwriting changes with my mood -- sometimes dramatically.
4. If stranded on a deserted island with only one food group, it would be chocolate.
5. My birthday is next week. I still spoil and paper myself, even if no one else does.
6. I generally rather blend in with the background and observe people than call attention to myself. It's an unfortunate trait for someone who creates, and wants to sell, jewelry.
7. I would love to visit the Tuscan region in Italy.
Now to the tagging part. If you want to play along, please do and drop me a comment so I can check it out.