Thursday, April 27, 2006

Blogthings: What should I major in?

I'm kind of at a loss for words right now. I'm highly ADHD this week, which is unfortunate because I'm juggling a lot of things. Rather than attempt my usual random musings, I thought I'd post the following because I got a kick out of it. I'm not sure I agree the results, but for the record, I have a BA in Communications and an MA in Organizational Development, but I've never been employed in either field. Still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up. This link didn't help. :-)

Your Scholastic Strength Is Evaluating

You are great at looking at many details and putting them all together.
You are talented at detecting subtle trends, accuracy, and managing change.

You should major in:

Statistics
Speech
Conflict studies
Communication
Finance
Medicine

1 comment:

~d said...

i feel your pain...I am out my box this week too ! ( something in the air? )