I've been a bit busy this past week - coordinating various appts (annual eye exams, Son#1's IEP at school), plus preparing for the onslaught of birthdays this month (my father-in-law's, Son#3's, mine). So just to keep in touch until I catch my breath and can prepare a *real* post, I thought I'd pass on a couple of chuckles, courtesy of Uncle Harold.
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1. I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
2. When I was young we used to go "skinny dipping," now I just "chunky dunk."
3. Wouldn't it be nice if whenever we messed up our life we could simply press 'Ctrl Alt Delete' and start all over?
4. Stress is when you wake up screaming and then you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
5. My husband says I never listen to him. At least I think that's what he said.
6. Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
7. If raising children was going to be easy, it never would have started with something called labor!
8. Brain cells come and brain cells go, but fat cells live forever.
But Most Of All, Remember!
A Friend Is Like A Good Bra. Hard to Find, Supportive, Comfortable, and Always Close To Your Heart.