Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm Back! (Again!)

And this time for good, I hope. Phone service has been intermittent at best. Just 5 days after having it restored the last time, a large moving truck knocked down the line (which was hanging low). Service was restored yesterday, only to have it cut off again this morning. It was restored at 3:45 this afternoon.

Of course, now that I'm back I can't think of much to say...

We're settling into our routine and life is slowly returning to "normal" (whatever that means). The older boys returned to school last week and are actually happy to be back. I hope that's not a reflection on my talent as a homeschooler.

Sam is playing baseball again, with practice on Thursdays and games on Saturdays. His team won the first game of the now-shortened season this past week.

CCD (religion) classes start tonight for the older two, and cub scouts will be gearing up soon.

I'll close here - before my phone service poops out again and I lose my internet connection.

More later...

3 comments:

Jules said...

Glad to see you back. Let me know if there is anything that I can do or send down to you!

XOXO

~d said...

Can you believe I passed Soult TWICE yesterday, THOUGHT abt calling...but was in sucha rush in BOTH directions...OMI, the traffic is HORRENDOUS! I WILL call today, and Hey Jules, and Elle*Bee, I am looking for a copy of the Vanity Fair with Jennifer Anniston on it. I will totally PayPal either of you the money...

Elle*Bee said...

Thanks, Jules! And yeah, ~d, the traffic is pretty bad. Still, I keep reminding myself that it's not as bad as our everyday traffic when we lived in Va. just outside of D.C. It's getting close, though. And if it's any consolation, I was on Hwy. 21 today in Madisonville and I didn't call you. Same story, I wanted to, but....