Tuesday, October 09, 2007

250th Post!


We live in Louisiana where our counties are called "parishes." This past weekend we went to our Parish Fair. We had a nice time. We went on a few rides - not many, though, because ride tickets were expensive (in my opinion). Sons #2 and #3 went on their first ferris wheel rides with Dear Hubby. I don't like heights so Son #1 and I walked around.

Sons #1 and #3 went with me on the spinning strawberry ride (similar to the tea cup ride at Disney). We get to control how fast we spin, which means we spun fastfastfast!

We also checked out the 4H exhibits. Below are some more photos.




9 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute pictures Elle!

Shionge said...

This is really nice outing Elle, thank you for sharing :D

Jules said...

Wow!! Look at you in a picture!! I LOVE your haircut! It really suits the frame of your face! Super cute!!

Elle*Bee said...

Thanks, sue and shionge,!

And especially thank you, jules. Every few years or so I seem to revert to the bob. Conventional wisdom says with a squarish jaw like mine, I should avoid it, but what the heck. Great to hear from you. When are you coming down for another visit. It's been a couple of years, yes?

Jules said...

yes it's been since April '06. ~d was supposed to come up this Fall but it didn't come to fruition. We are taking a vacation with next year for our 10th anniversary so I don't know if I will make it there.

Nadine said...

You look great in that picture. What fun for the whole family.

Lala's world said...

cute pics! congrats on your 250th post!!

Elle*Bee said...

Thank you, nadine and lala (it's good to see you back again). :-)

~d said...

VE your (hair!) in this pic!

(kiss!)