Happy New Year! I've made a few resolutions. I thought if I published them here, then perhaps I'll actually follow them. I'll update on my progress from time to time. (Or you can can just check my Jan. 1, 2007 blog and you'll probably see the same ones listed.) :-)
1) lose weight - this has been on my list for the past 15 years
2) drink more water - this is from my 2005 list. I did really well for the first 4 months or so, but I didn't decrease the amount of Diet Coke. 44 oz of Diet Coke + 60 oz of water = a lotta time spent in the bathroom, so I ended up skipping the water.
3) drink less Diet Coke
4) pick a hobby and stick with it for the entire year
Our family resolutions are:
1) less yelling
2) pray the rosary as a family once a week
3) set aside time at least once a week to play a board game as a family (perhaps after the rosary...we play together a lot, but it's often me playing a game with Sam, DH doing something different with Drew, etc.)
As for New Year's wishes, I'm hoping that things stabilize in Iraq so our troops can come home, continued health for my family and, oh yeah, no more hurricanes!